On this page, we are describing the history of updates on the services that we are providing.
July 31th, 2020
July 29th, 2020
July 26th, 2020
- Improved security for all services
July 24th, 2020
- We are now offering a native app for Mac to use our services directly from a dedicated app (download link). Requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later versions.
July 23th, 2020
July 21th, 2020
- Updated stripe option at maceggs.com allowing developers to be paid automatically when they receive an order (commission deducted)
July 20th, 2020
July 17th, 2020
July 16th, 2020
- Zoom video conference integration
added to maczoom.com (for groups)
- Bug fixed at maceggs.com.
A user can now update the profile picture.
- Interface improvements at
July 15th, 2020
- Logo size fixed for mobile version of macprofile.com
- Added courses management to MacZoom.com :
you can now create courses and sell
your knowledge to the Mac users community.
July 14th, 2020
- All services are redirect to MacVitamin social networks account. Easier to follow updates on social networks.
- Fixed few issues on maceggs.com
- Chronicle Pro app is joining maceggs.com
July 13th, 2020
- MacVitamin social account opened on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube
- Opening of macprofile.com, a job board for Apple experts